Two-bed multi-storey flats available with a weekly rent (including any charges) of £89.75.
Perfect for singles, couples or those sharing. Applicants must be over 30 and family members over 16.
- New windows, kitchens and bathrooms
- Electric storage heaters
- Residents’ parking scheme
- Panoramic views – can include The Angel and Tyne Bridge
- Secure door entry system
- Residential caretaker.
Other improvements include additional chute hatch fitted to ground-floor bin sheds to help tenants dispose of larger bags of rubbish.
Shopping and leisure
- Metrocentre – 2.5 miles
- Team Valley Retail Park – 2.3 miles
- Gateshead Town Centre – 1.4 miles
- Newcastle City Centre – 2.5 miles.
- Bus stop outside blocks
- Metro – 1.5 miles
- Train – 2.5 miles.
- Living in Teams
- Your nearest housing office
- Ways to pay your rent in and around Dunston
- Dunston Activity Centre
- Dunston Leisure Centre
- Go North East buses – timetables for the 98/98A, 49, 49B, 49C
Want to know more about this property?
If you are a member of the Tyne and Wear Homes scheme you can bid for this property online.
Recently featured properties
- Property of the day – Sir Godfrey Thomson Court, Felling
- Property of the day – Milvain Close, Deckham
- Property of the day – Redheugh Court, Teams
- Property of the day – Pleasant Place, Birtley
- Property of the day – Brisbane Court, Gateshead town centre
Have any of your circumstances changed?
Scheme members must advise Tyne and Wear Homes as soon as possible if their circumstances change, as this may affect their housing application.
If a property offer is made based on inaccurate or out-of-date information, it may be removed, even after you move in.
You can update information about your application on the Tyne and Wear Homes website.
Want our weekly property updates?
To receive regular email updates about the properties we have to rent through the Tyne and Wear Homes scheme please sign up below.
We won’t use your details for any other marketing purposes or give them to any third parties.
* indicates required.