Low-rise flats and maisonettes
Low-rise flats - Cleaning Service Standards
The specification describes the cleaning service provided to all communal areas within low-rise flats.
Sweep and damp mop all hard floor areas and stairs
Wipe clean banisters/railings on all floors
Dust all woodwork including skirting boards
Wash paintwork to external doors, both faces
Clean glass to external doors both faces
Litter pick and sweep all access paths to entrances and exits
Report any graffiti to client.
Chute areas (where applicable)
- Inspect chute area and report any bulky items for collection
- Brush out chute area floor
- Check hopper is operational and report any defects to the nearest housing office
- Check and report to home repairs any blockages to the chute
- Wash down railings in chute areas.
Bin store area (including external ones)
Where separate bin store is provided, litter pick and sweep out.
- Wash and disinfect refuse chute areas as required.
If you would like to comment on the quality of the cleaning service you receive then please contact our Operational Support Team.