Shaping the future of housing services - thank you
Published Thursday 1st March 12
We would like to thank everyone who has been involved in the review of housing services so far.
Over 3,500 tenants and leaseholders took part in the recent test of opinion, which ended on 24 February 2012.
This assessment, plus factors such as cost, quality and efficiency, as well as the results of the test of opinion, will inform Gateshead Council's Cabinet decision on how the housing service is best managed in the future.
NEW: Gateshead Council's Cabinet reported on the findings of the review, including the results of the test of opinion in September.
Read more about the outcome of the review of housing services here.
Feeds from the Web
- Gateshead Council
- Events in Gateshead
- Roadworks in Gateshead
- Communities and Local Government - news
- Tenant Services Authority - The National Conversation
- info4local - housing news
- info4local - benefits news
- info4local - environmental news
- info4local - employment news
- info4local - health news
- info4local - crime news
- The Sunday Sun
- Evening Chronicle
- bdaily.info - North East business news
- The Journal
- BBC News
- One NorthEast
- Central Office of Information - North East news
- Central Office of Information - national news