Open days are a great opportunity for you to see the properties we have on offer. There’s no need to book an appointment – just come along.
We have the following upcoming open days:
Friday 24 March
- 11:30am – 15 Burnside Road, Highfield, NE39 2JZ . One-bedroom bungalow with communal lounge and warden suitable for those aged over 60.
- 12:00pm – 3 Lilleycroft, Rowlands Gill, NE39 2PF. One-bedroom bungalow suitable for those aged over 60.
Monday 27 March
- 2:30pm – Bensham Court, Bensham, NE8 1XY. Two-bedroom multi-storey flat suitable for those aged over 40. Please meet at the entrance to the block.
- 3:15pm – 263 Whitehall Road, NE8 4PT. Two-bedroom upper flat. This is a privately-owned property on a five year fixed-term flexible tenancy, managed by The Gateshead Housing Company. One week’s rent is required at sign up.
Tuesday 28 March
- 10:00am – Redheugh & Eslington Court, Teams. Multi-storey flats suitable for a single person or a couple aged over 30. Please meet at Redheugh Court.
- 2:45pm – 13 Lumley Gardens, Sunderland Road, NE8. Two-bedroom upper flat with its own front door.
- 3:00pm – Priory Court, Gateshead Town Centre, NE8 3JL. One and two-bedroom multi-storey flats available.
Wednesday 29 March
- 1:30pm – Lowfell multi-storey flats. Please meet at Barford Court.
- 2:00pm – Warwick Court, Gateshead Town Centre, NE8 1EZ. Multi-storey bedsits available.
Thursday 30 March
- 4:00pm – 1 Coquet Street, Chopwell, NE17 7DA. One-bedroom house within walking distance to local shops and community centre. Good bus links into Gateshead Town Centre and the Metro Centre. Also close to the countryside and Chopwell woods.
Friday 31 March
- 1:30pm – Leyburn Place, Birtley, DH3 1PJ. Flats suitable for a single person or a couple aged over 50. Please meet at the communal lounge.
- 3:00pm – 21 Emmaville, Ryton, NE40 3TR. One-bedroom ground floor flat with a ramp and level access shower. Suitable for those aged over 50.
- 3:30pm – 28 Greenfields, Ryton, NE40 3BJ. One-bedroom upper flat suitable for those aged over 50.
To bid for our properties you will need to register with Tyne and Wear Homes. You can apply every week between Thursday and Monday online and in housing offices and libraries across the borough. The homes below are available on this week’s bidding cycle. This week’s homes to rent across Gateshead (PDF) If you miss Monday’s bidding deadline, we also have selected properties available all week (towards the end of the list). To find out more about any of these properties email the Lettings Team.
Want our weekly property updates?