What do we do?
We are a non-profit organisation responsible for the day-to-day management of almost 20,000 homes.
We aim to provide quality homes and customer-focused services in Gateshead.
To be successful in the provision of quality homes and customer-focused services we must work effectively in partnership and invest in our employees.
We employ over 800 people to carry out dozens of services across the borough, and we involve our customers in making our services better.
Our vision is to be:
“The housing provider of first choice for everyone making their home in a thriving Gateshead”
Everything we are and everything we do is defined in our core company values. We pride ourselves on:
- Our passion for creating a great customer experience. We don’t hold back when it comes to providing a standout customer focused service. We’re determined to be the best we can possibly be at what we do.
- Being open and honest with everyone who works for and
with our business.
- Being accountable for the decisions we make, the things we do and the services we provide.
- Being fair, inclusive and valuing the differences in people and the richness these differences bring to our offer.
- Our commitment to our colleagues and their development, giving them the space and encouragement to innovate and providing opportunities for them to shape the business.