Gateshead residents set the standard
Our customers helped to set the standards of service they expect in the future. The standards cover everything from getting a home, to seeing it improved and dozens of other services.
Our service standards for:
- Customer service and involvement
- Before you become a tenant – applying for a home, viewing a home and signing the Tenancy Agreement and moving in
- While you are a tenant – HomeRepairs, gas or solid fuel heating, investing in homes and when you make improvements to your home
- While you are a tenant – on your estate, adaptations and equipment, sheltered housing, communal areas and multi-storey blocks and managing tenancies and tackling antisocial behaviour
- At the end of your tenancy – finding a new home or assigning your tenancy to someone else, ending your tenancy or buying your home
- As a leaseholder – service charges, billing and collection; repairs to external and communal areas; alterations and improvements to your home and block; making improvements to your home; gas or solid fuel servicing; additional services.