Gateshead Council proposes to undertake extensive works of repair and improvement to Regent Court, Willerby Court, Ripley Court, Stretford Court, Acomb Court, Bedale Court and Barford Court.
These works include:
- the installation of new roofs and new windows for all blocks
- a new façade at Regent Court
- a district energy scheme to provide
- heating and hot water to all blocks
- electricity to Barford Court and Stretford Court.
The Council has made an application to the First Tier Tribunal, Property Chamber (Residential Property) to seek dispensation from consultation under the legislation, in respect of the use of a framework agreement, to procure contractors to carry out the works.
The Council’s application and supporting documentation, as well as the Tribunals directions, is available to view:
- Gateshead – Application Notice
- Gateshead Grounds
- Gateshead July 2017 Directions
- Summary of Observations & Responses_Notice of Intention
- Grounds for Seeking Dispensation
- Statement of Jim Gillon
- Statement of Janice Adams
- Gateshead – Full statement of Case Decision
- Appeals Guidance
Paper copies of all the documents can be obtained upon request.
- The Leasehold handbook has full details of Consultation and Major Works.
- If you have any questions about the notices, email Janice Adams or call 0191 433 5396, or email Roddy Currie or call 0191 433 2141.