Marie John – Head of Business and Development
Marie joined the housing company in February 2018. Prior to this, she was on secondment to Gateshead Council as Commercial Manager (Traded Services to Schools). Marie has experience of quality management, business policy, and procurement, having previously held senior positions at the University of Bedfordshire, Darlington Borough Council and Middlesbrough College. Marie has also had a variety of senior positions with Gateshead Council including Facilities Management, Commissioning, and Neighbourhoods and Construction Services.
Marie said: “I am excited at the opportunities presented by the role and I am looking forward to being involved in the development of the 2019/20 service plans.”
Martin Poulter – Business, Performance and Customer Services Manager
Martin joined Gateshead Council in 2002 as an Area Housing Manager before transferring to The Gateshead Housing Company. He has also held the roles of Operational Support Manager, Neighbourhood Services Manager, and Customer Support Manager, before taking up his current post.
Martin is responsible for overseeing and managing the following:
- Customer Involvement & Equality Diversity
- Customer service – including complaints, compliments and customer satisfaction
- Performance Management
Martin said: “My role is about placing customers at the centre of our service and business improvement. By empowering customers to become involved we can gain valuable insight that helps us improve services, and make the organisation more responsive.”
Martin can be contacted at: email@example.com
Andrew Curtis – ICT Development Manager
As ICT Development Manager, Andrew is responsible for the following:
- Provision and development of ICT hardware, software, interfacing and process design.
- Contract, Relationship and support management for Corporate ICT SLA and key Software providers.
- Data integrity, security, disaster recovery, testing and availability of TGHC systems
- SIRO and ICT security policy, their implementation and compliance
Andrew can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org