We are holding a consultation event to discuss the Government’s recently published Social Housing Green Paper on Wednesday 24 October.
This informal session, chaired by our Managing Director Jon Mallen-Beadle, will give our tenants and leaseholders the chance to discuss what the proposals mean to them.
The event will cover five main areas:
- Making sure that residents views and opinions are listened to by their landlord
- Ensuring that your homes are safe and maintained to a decent standard
- Effective resolution of complaints – faster, easier and more effective
- Tackling the stigma of social housing and celebrating thriving communities
- Expanding supply of new homes and supporting home ownership.
- 1pm – 3pm on Wednesday 24 October 2018
- Bewicks B (café) at the Civic Centre, Gateshead
- Tea and coffee provided.
To book your place or find out more please email the Involvement Team or call 0191 433 5357.
As with all meetings we can provide practical help to attend if required. Please let us know when booking your place if you need any support.