The concierge service is provided in the following multi-storey blocks:
- Warwick and Regent Court – Gateshead town centre
- Redheugh and Eslington Court – Teams.
In addition to the concierge service these four blocks also receive the residential caretaker service.
The service is provided:
- Monday to Thursday – between 8am and 10pm
- Friday and Saturday – between 8am and midnight
- Sunday – between 11am and 8pm.
- Provide information in writing about the concierge service to all new tenants and leaseholders within seven days of the tenancy start date
- Information about the concierge service will be displayed on the notice board in each multi-storey block that receives the service. This will include a copy of service standards and service contact details
- We will maintain a visitor database for automatic access and review with individual residents every 12 months
- All visitors who do not have permission to enter the block will be challenged
- All enquiries including reports of antisocial behaviour will be referred to the relevant housing office the same working day
- All incidents of criminal activity will be referred to the police or the relevant agency immediately
- Maintain an inventory of all CCTV cameras and check functionality on a weekly basis, reporting any defects noted for repair
- Review concierge service standards with customers on an annual basis.