Do you feel the issue is being dealt with?
If you have reported antisocial behaviour three times or more within the last six months and you feel that no action has been taken, then you could call for a case review using the new Community Trigger.
If you request a review of your case:
- You will receive an acknowledgement within three working days
- Your case will be reviewed by all relevant agencies within 10 working days
- “If the review finds that no action has been taken, a multi-agency review panel will meet to agree any further actions required within five working days”
- You will be notified in writing of the outcome of the review within 14 working days.
To report antisocial behaviour please contact 0191 433 3990 or email email@example.com
For further information please contact:
- Telephone: 0191 433 2279 (Quote ‘Community Trigger’)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Community Trigger, Community Safety Team, Civic Centre, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE8 1HH.
Download a flyer for the Gateshead Community Trigger