Homeseekers are being invited to find out more about renting a home in Gateshead at a series of drop-in sessions later this month.
The Gateshead Housing Company, which manages nearly 20,000 Gateshead Council homes across the borough, is looking to highlight properties that are available to rent right now.
Potential tenants can meet the company’s Lettings Team and get details of available homes, flats and sheltered accommodation across the borough, on:
- Monday, 23 February – Leam Lane housing office, Cotemede, Leam Lane, NE10 8QH – between 2pm and 4pm
- Tuesday, 24 February – Gateshead Council @ Birtley, 16 Durham Road, Birtley, DH3 1LE – between 10am and 12 noon
- Wednesday, 25 February – Wrekenton housing office, 143-145 High Street, Wrekenton, NE9 7JR – between 9.30am and 11.30am
- Wednesday, 25 February – Gateshead Council @ Blaydon, 5 Wesley Court, Blaydon, NE21 5BT – between 2pm and 4pm
- Thursday, 26 February – Dunston Activity Centre, Ellison Road, Dunston, NE11 9SS – between 10am and 12 noon
- Friday, 27 February – Felling High Street Hub, 58 High Street, Felling, NE10 9LT – between 11am and 12 noon
- Friday, 27 February – Gateshead Civic Centre, Regent Street, Gateshead, NE8 1HH – between 2pm and 4pm.
The drop-ins will show home seekers how to apply to join the region-wide Tyne and Wear Homes scheme, and showcase the range of homes that can be rented right now.
“Renting with the housing company has many advantages, including not needing to pay a bond, having a tenancy for as long as you want and regular repairs and maintenance carried out.
“So, if you are looking for a home to rent I would suggest finding out more at one of our drop-in sessions or by visiting our website.”
Homeseekers wanting to know more about wanting to know more about renting a home in Gateshead can also email the housing company’s Lettings Team or call 0191 433 5345.