The homes to rent in Gateshead below are available now on the Tyne and Wear Homes website.
To find out more about any of these homes to rent or to arrange a viewing, email the Lettings Team or call 0789 9068297 or 0191 433 5345.
The properties below were available at the time of publication, but may have been let since.
Please contact us quickly to avoid disappointment.
Looking to buy a home with just 5% deposit?
All four-bed houses have now been sold – only the last few three-bed homes are left.
All properties come complete with a white goods package as standard.
Each new home was designed to meet modern family needs and have been built to level three of the government’s code for sustainable homes.
They incorporate a number of sustainable features to reduce heat loss and help make domestic running costs even more affordable.
- Three-bed semi-detached houses for sale
- Energy-efficient design
- Gas central heating
- Front and rear gardens
- White goods package as standard
- Stunning views of the Tyne Valley
- Close to schools
- Good access to intu Metrocentre shopping centre, Gateshead town and Newcastle City centres
- Available now
- Prices from £ 150,000 – pay just 5% deposit through the Help to Buy scheme
- To arrange a viewing or to find out more about future developments call 0191 433 5395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The £2 million development was built by Galliford Try Partnerships North on behalf of Keelman Homes, a charitable organisation, which works alongside The Gateshead Housing Company and Gateshead Council.
Want to know more?
To arrange a viewing or find out more call 0191 433 5395 or email email@example.com
Want to know more about finding a home in Gateshead?
Tyne and Wear Homes brings together Gateshead, Newcastle, North Tyneside and South Tyneside Councils, and their respective housing organisations, to offer customers choice when looking to rent a home.
- Frequently asked questions about applying for a home with Tyne and Wear Homes
- Email the Lettings Team
- Call 0789 9068297 or 0191 433 5345
- Or apply today
- Download our guide to looking for new home
Have any of your circumstances changed?
Scheme members must advise Tyne and Wear Homes as soon as possible if their circumstances change, as this may affect their housing application.
If a property offer is made based on inaccurate or out-of-date information, it may be removed, even after you move in.
You can update information about your application on the Tyne and Wear Homes website.
Want our weekly property updates?
To receive regular email updates about the properties we have to rent through the Tyne and Wear Homes scheme please sign up below.
We won’t use your details for any other marketing purposes or give them to any third parties. * indicates required.