- Job title: Data Analyst
- Service area: Property and Assets
- Job ref: TGHC649
- Grade: Grade H £28,785 – £31,371 per annum (SCP 25-28) subject to job evaluation. Full time – 37 hours per week. Permanent.
- Applicable to: Internal and external candidates
- Closing date: Midnight on Tuesday, 21 May 2019
An opportunity has arisen in the Commercial Team for the role of Data Analyst.
The Commercial Team provide performance management information to drive operational service delivery and ensure the effective use of resources across Property and Assets.
The successful candidate will be required to develop and maintain performance reports relating to material consumption, works order management, procurement processes, use of subcontractors and key performance indicators.
The Data Analyst will be required to support teams across Property and Assets therefore a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and flexible approach is essential.
Experience of working within the construction or housing sector would be advantageous.
For an informal discussion about the role please email Diane McNeill, Quality Manager, or call 0191 433 7244.
You should consider the job profile when applying, giving examples of how you meet the criteria.
What to do next?
- Read the job profile of this post
- Complete our online application and confidential forms or download printable application and confidential forms. You must complete both forms for your application to be considered.
- Assessments will be by application, ability tests and interview for this vacancy.
Applications are to be returned by email or post no later than midnight on Tuesday, 21 May 2019, to:
Human Resources Team
The Gateshead Housing Company
The Gateshead Housing Company does not accept CVs.
If you require any further advice email the Human Resources Team or call ext. 5333.
Why you will love working for us
We know that we can’t achieve our vision without the right team of people.
We expect our employees to work in partnership with colleagues, and to apply their skills effectively with commitment and enthusiasm. In return we do our best to make sure they are happy in their work by listening to their ideas and making them feel welcome.
Because we work in partnership with Gateshead Council, we can offer you all the benefits of working for a large organisation as well as the intimacy of working for a small, independent team.
You will be able to take advantage of:
- Our Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational health
- Appropriate training courses
- A work life balance policy
- Flexitime scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
The Gateshead Housing Company is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from candidates of any age, disability, marital status, race or sex.
The Gateshead Housing Company is a Disability Confident Committed Employer.