Neil Bouch – Interim Managing Director
Neil has worked for The Gateshead Housing Company and Gateshead Council since 2001. During his career he has also worked for Tyneside Housing Aid Centre, Manchester City Council, Irwell Valley Housing Association, Home Housing and ‘Johnnie’ Johnson Housing.
Neil has lead responsibility for service delivery across the housing company and is also a member of the Council’s Corporate Management Team.
Neil says: “We aim to provide housing and property services that deliver great customer service. We are passionate about what we do and understand the significant contribution we make in communities across Gateshead.
“We are focused on developing housing solutions and housing services that enable people to reach their full potential and we know that through our work we can help improve the health and well-being of residents #widerworkforce.
“In partnership with the Council I am keen to ensure that housing plays an active part in making Gateshead a place where everyone thrives.”
Neil can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Neil is supported by the Director of Property and Assets.
Ian Price – Director of Property and Assets
Ian has been working with the housing company since 2016, when he was appointed as the Commercial Adviser for Gateshead Council, to support the demobilisation and remobilisation of the repairs and maintenance contract. Following a secondment period with the housing company, he became our Director of Property and Assets in February 2019. Ian has extensive experience of the housing sector, having worked with several large housing organisations including Gentoo, East Durham Homes, Newcastle City Architects, North Tyneside Council and North Star Housing Group. He also spent several years running his own surveying company.
Ian can be contacted at: email@example.com
Ian is supported by the Property and Assets Senior Management Team:
- Michael Crinnion – Head of Commercial Services
- Phil Hogg – Head of HomeRepairs and Maintenance
- Scott Straughan – Head of Planned, Investment and Cyclical Work.
The Managing Director is supported by the senior management teams below.
- Kevin Johnson – Head of Customer Services
- Hazel Forster – Head of Neighbourhood Services
- Deborah Ewart – Head of Housing Support
- Marie John – Head of Business and Development
- Martin Poulter – Business, Performance and Customer Services Manager
- Andrew Curtis – ICT Development Manager.
The following senior manager reports directly to the Managing Director:
Debbie Worrall – Human Resources and Governance Manager
Debbie is responsible for the following:
- Governance, risk management, insurance and business continuity planning
- Lead on strategic planning and implementation for Human Resources and organisation development
- Managing employee service services including advice and support, recruitment, ability and psychometric assessments, payroll, flexi, employee benefits, training, appraisal, employee handbook, policies and procedures
- Managing support to the Executive Management Team.
Debbie can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anne-Marie Pearce – Keelman Homes Development and Operations Manager
Anne-Marie became Keelman Homes Limited’s Development and Operations Manager in June 2019, bringing strong commercial acumen and problem solving skills.
She holds a BSc (Hons) in Architectural Technology and has experience working in public and private sector house building and has assisted in the delivery of several major housing development across the North East during the course of her career.
Anne-Marie has a robust project management background and significant strengths include managing the design and coordination of new-build projects.
Anne-Marie can be contacted at: email@example.com