Neil Bouch – Interim Managing Director
Neil has worked for The Gateshead Housing Company and Gateshead Council since 2001. During his career he has also worked for Tyneside Housing Aid Centre, Manchester City Council, Irwell Valley Housing Association, Home Housing and ‘Johnnie’ Johnson Housing.
Neil has lead responsibility for service delivery across the company’s Customers and Communities and Property and Assets service areas.
The role includes responsibility for the delivery of the housing options service, housing support services and statutory homelessness services. Neil is also a member of the Council’s Corporate Management Team.
Neil says: “We aim to provide housing and property services that deliver great customer service. We are passionate about what we do and understand the significant contribution we make in communities across Gateshead.
“We are focused on developing housing solutions and housing services that enable people to reach their full potential and we know that through our work we can help improve the health and well-being of residents #widerworkforce.
“In partnership with the Council I am keen to ensure that housing plays an active part in making Gateshead a place where everyone thrives.”
Neil can be contacted at: email@example.com
Neil is supported by the following senior management teams:
Customers and Communities
- Kevin Johnson – Head of Customer Services
- Hazel Forster – Head of Neighbourhood Services (South & East)
- Craig Gandy – Head of Neighbourhood Services (Central and West)
- Deborah Ewart – Head of Housing Support
Property and Assets
- Michael Crinnion – Head of Commercial Services
- Phil Hogg – Head of HomeRepairs and Maintenance
- Scott Straughan – Head of Planned, Investment and Cyclical Work.
Marie Roe – Director of Business and Development
Marie joined the housing company in August 2017 from County Durham Housing Group, where for almost three years she was Group Director of Performance and Business Development.
She has worked in housing since 2003, in a variety of roles which have covered customer engagement, service development, strategic planning, performance improvement, and communications.
Marie said: “I want to take the culture of excellent performance and service delivery which has always made The Gateshead Housing Company so amazing, to the next level.”
Marie can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marie is supported by the following senior management team:
- Amanda Gallagher – Keelman Homes Development and Investment Manager
- Debbie Worrall – HR and Governance Manager
- Martin Poulter – Business, Performance and Customer Services Manager
- Andrew Curtis – ICT Development Manager.