We want to make sure the environment you live in is clean, safe and well maintained.
As a customer you have the opportunity to get involved in monitoring the general standards of your estate and helping us to identify environmental improvements needed.
You can do this by attending an Estate Walkabout with your local estate officer. You don’t have to take part in the full tour – you can join it just for your own street if you want.
Our service standards
- Conduct an annual survey with randomly selected customers to ask if they are satisfied with the appearance of their estate and how it is maintained
- Carry out a programme of Estate Walkabouts that includes customers
- Visit garden tidy service customers every month during the growing season (April and October)
- Investigate and visit all initial reports of untidy or overgrown gardens within three working days
- Visit all reported abandoned, sublet or illegally occupied properties within 24 hours.
How we measure them
- Ask customers if they are satisfied with the appearance of their estate and how it is maintained
- Check we have conducted Estate Walkabouts
- Ask customers if they are satisfied with the quality and frequency of the garden tidy visits
- Check that we have visited tenants with untidy gardens within three working days
- Check that we have investigated reports of abandoned, sublet or illegally occupied properties and taken appropriate action.