Since 2004, The Gateshead Housing Company has been driven by a series of clear, focused strategies based on our vision of providing excellent homes and services to the people of Gateshead.
With the recent approval of Gateshead Council to extend our management agreement by a further five years to March 2020, it was time to reflect on where we have come from and what our future focus should be.
Our five-year strategic plan looks to refresh our Vision and Values and ensure that our future objectives will get the balance right between delivering on our core responsibilities and achieving our shared ambitions.
Our future objectives cannot be delivered without the support of Gateshead Council as our key stakeholder, and we look forward to working closely together to provide the best possible services for the people of Gateshead.
- Introduction from the Chair of the Board
- Who we are
- Vision, Mission Statement and Values
- Our purpose
- Local context
- Understanding our world
- Strategic objective – Investing in our employees and developing new and innovative ways of working to deliver this plan
- Strategic objective – Protecting Housing Revenue Account income and investment made in the stock
- Strategic objective – Supporting tenants and sustaining tenancies and neighbourhoods
- Strategic objective – Partnership working with Gateshead Council and others to support the delivery of quality homes and customer-focused services
- Making the strategy a reality.
Want to know more?
Download the The Gateshead Housing Company – Five-year strategic plan 2015 – 2020 (opens as a pdf).