Ian Price – Director of Property and Assets
Ian has been working with the housing company since 2016, when he was appointed as the Commercial Adviser for Gateshead Council, to support the demobilisation and remobilisation of the repairs and maintenance contract. Following a secondment period with the housing company, he became our Director of Property and Assets in February 2019. Ian has extensive experience of the housing sector, having worked with several large housing organisations including Gentoo, East Durham Homes, Newcastle City Architects, North Tyneside Council and North Star Housing Group. He also spent several years running his own surveying company.
Ian can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ian is supported by the following Senior Management Team:
Phil Hogg – Head of HomeRepairs and Maintenance
As Head of Customers, Performance and Service, Phil is responsible for managing and overseeing the following:
- Repairs reporting, the customer journey and complaint management
- Customer support to the capital works delivery
- Compliance monitoring and accreditations
- Service quality and business development.
Phil can be contacted at: email@example.com
Scott Straughan – Head of Planned, Investment and Cyclical Work
As Head of Planned, Investment and Cyclical Work, Scott is responsible for managing and overseeing the following: –
- Operational development and delivery of major investment programmes
- Cyclical programmes and planned investment works such as new build and non-housing work undertaken on behalf of Gateshead Council.
Scott can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ian McLackland – Compliance and Business Assurance Manager
Ian can be contacted at: email@example.com
Paul Taylor – Head of Operational Compliance, M&E and Voids.
Paul can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org