Customers and Officers meet on a regular basis to look at how we can improve services and specific areas of work.
They also look at how services are performing and how we measure that performance.
There are currently seven Service Improvement Groups including:
- Involvement – looks at how we engage with customers and the opportunities we provide to make sure your voice is heard.
- Home – all things Repairs and Maintenance.
- Tenancy and Estate Management – this group looks at how we deliver estate management including dealing with anti-social behaviour, letting of properties and support with rent and welfare reform.
- Leaseholders – covers all aspects of being a leaseholder.
- Multi Storey – issues specific to living in multi storey accommodation.
- Older Persons – services and support provided to our older customers.
- Performance and Feedback – includes complaints and compliments, performance management and value for money.
The groups usually meet once every two months at the Civic Centre in Gateshead. The Leaseholder group, however, meets monthly.
Interested? If you want to find out more about Service Improvement Groups please contact the Customer Involvement Team on 0191 433 5357 or email email@example.com