Posts Tagged: council tenant

The Duty to Refer, and making a referral

by The Gateshead Housing Company & filed under Help in your home.

The public bodies with a duty to refer are:  Jobcentre Plus social service authorities probation services hospitals, as part of providing inpatient care emergency departments urgent treatment centres prisons youth… Read More