The Performance and Feedback Panel is made up of both tenants and leaseholders. Their role is to review our approach to receiving and responding to customer feedback.
- Analysing individual complaints and compliments to identify good practice and areas for improvement
- Reviewing the Complaints and Compliments Policy and procedure on an annual basis to ensure they reflect the expectations of customers
- Tracking customer satisfaction across the organisation and helping services to develop more effective satisfaction surveys to improve the quality of customer feedback
- Receiving information about Value for Money, including updates on budgets, Value for Money initiatives and compensation for complaints
- Looking at how the organisation is performing against its proposed targets.
Recently the panel has been involved in the development of the organisation’s complaint handling training. Their activities have also featured in a Housing Ombudsman Complaints Masterclass held by TPAS, who are England’s leading tenant engagement organisation.
If you want to find out more about the Performance and Feedback Panel or other involvement opportunities, you can talk to one of our Involvement team by calling 0191 433 5357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org