In summer 2018 tenants and leaseholders took part in a customer satisfaction survey.
One of the main areas you told us we need to focus on is the HomeRepairs service.
We are looking for volunteers to work with us to look in more detail at what makes the perfect repairs experience.
Maybe you have had a bad repair experience and can tell us what we should have done, or you are passionate about improving services for the benefit of everyone.
This is a one-off project and you can commit as much or as little time as you like. Workshops will be held monthly and last no more than two hours. The project should last approximately six months.
In return we offer:
- Travel expenses
- Child care expenses
- Accessible venues and other support to help you take part
- New skills and experience to add to your CV
- A certificate of attendance and a reference if required
- Access to our free Moving Forward courses and other training opportunities
- The opportunity to meet new people in a safe and friendly environment.
If you think you can make a valuable contribution and would like to volunteer your time to this important project, please give us your contact details below and we’ll be in touch.